I'm starting a new "Friday Faves" post with my weekly finds that are all under $50! ((A lot of the items listed below are actually under $30!)) As I look throughout the week for the best deals I've decided it's a shame to keep these beauties sitting in a shopping cart and away from you! So although I (unfortunately) can't buy everything and physically show you I thought I'd keep a weekly "wish list" posted for you all to shop! Sticking with my "budget friendly" theme these will all be finds under $50 but have a high end look. Click the pic below to shop- or scroll to the bottom to shop that way!
1. THIS BAG THOUGH.... TBH I'm a little shocked it's under $50. Such a beautiful spring bag!
2. The next two pieces can be worn together or as separate pieces. Even if you bought them together they are just over the $50 price point so not a bad deal at all! This top is giving me all the spring feels!
3. Who doesn't love a floral shirt? Dress it down with a tee or up with a blouse!
4. This jumper is so chic and perfect for the summer!
5. Can't go wrong with these cutie leopard bow slides - especially when they are under $25
6. Ok... So you may have mixed emotions about belt bags.. I do too. But this honestly looks like a $300 or more bag and I was shocked at the $40 price so just in case you've been on the edge this could be the bag that makes you a believer ;)
7. I love a dress thats fun, flirty and easy to throw on!
8. I can just picture these platform sneakers with all the spring dresses! SO CUTE!
9. I have these Free People look-a-like booties and I'm convinced everyone needs them so this is just a reminder that Target has them for under $35!
10. LOVE LOVE LOVE this set! It is from Shein, which I'm always hesitant to shop at but all the reviews are really good and it also comes in a beautiful orange color! It's also only $20 for the set!!
Thanks for stopping by!