FRIDAY FAVES UNDER $50
I'm starting a new "Friday Faves" post with my weekly finds that are all under $50! ((A lot of the items listed below are actually under $30!)) As I look throughout the week for the best deals I've decided it's a shame to keep these beauties sitting in a shopping cart and away from you! So although I (unfortunately) can't buy everything and physically show you I thought I'd keep a weekly "wish list" posted for you all to shop! Sticking with my "budget friendly" theme these will all be finds under $50 but have a high end look. Click the pic below to shop- or scroll to the bottom to shop that way!
1. THIS BAG THOUGH.... TBH I'm a little shocked it's under $50. Such a beautiful spring bag!
2. The next two pieces can be worn together or as separate pieces. Even if you bought them together they are just over the $50 price point so not a bad deal at all! This top is giving me all the spring feels!
3. Who doesn't love a floral shirt? Dress it down with a tee or up with a blouse!
4. This jumper is so chic and perfect for the summer!
6. Ok... So you may have mixed emotions about belt bags.. I do too. But this honestly looks like a $300 or more bag and I was shocked at the $40 price so just in case you've been on the edge this could be the bag that makes you a believer ;)
7. I love a dress thats fun, flirty and easy to throw on!
8. I can just picture these platform sneakers with all the spring dresses! SO CUTE!
10. LOVE LOVE LOVE this set! It is from Shein, which I'm always hesitant to shop at but all the reviews are really good and it also comes in a beautiful orange color! It's also only $20 for the set!!
Thanks for stopping by!